📚You have spent countless hours reading online blogs, attending webinars and conferences. You have spent hundreds of dollars on a variety of online courses and certification programs, with the goal to transition/ pivot into Product Management!
And yet, you find yourself struggling to land interviews for your first PM role with no previous experience. 😞
Or you may have stumbled into a Product Manager role at your company, and you are looking to get more hands-on experience and build on your PM skills & knowledge. 💪🏻
Join our BOOTSTRAP PROGRAM for an immersive, guided team-based learning experience!
- Time commitment: minimum of 5 hours per week
You will form an agile scrum team of 3-4 to work together on hands-on exercises and weekly assignments.
Every week, you will receive a self-paced video lecture and 2-3 hours of additional material covering Product Management key concepts and actionable frameworks.
Working with your team, you will apply the concepts and frameworks to build real-world case studies.
Upon completion of the program, you will graduate with a portfolio to demonstrate your transferrable skills to the hiring managers.
Case study examples from past cohorts:
The BOOTSTRAP Program includes:
- Lifetime access to our signature 5 week APM self-paced video course, including all future updates
- An immersive, guided team-based learning experience
- Graded peer-reviews on weekly assignments
- Weekly deep-dive LIVE sessions with guaranteed one-on-one attention from your instructor
- Profile feature on our LinkedIn page
- 30 mins Personalized PM Career Launchpad 1:1 coaching session
+ ALL COMMUNITY benefits
- Access to the 5 week APM community
- Access to the 5 week APM course curriculum & curated resources
- Access to the 5 week APM case study assignments
- Invitations to guest speaker webinars
- Limited access to the Library: alumni case studies and video content
"As an early-career product manager, I found the 5-week APM program to be a good brush up of the product skillset. This program facilitates a hands-on experience of the complete product lifecycle and simulates s day in the life of a product manager."
Shrinedhi Rajan, Product Manager @ PointsBet